Many of us cringe when we hear the words "body shop" because our mind goes to "collision center." While many body shops perform collision work, there's so much more to the picture than that. The Ford car, truck, or SUV you buy at Kearny Pearson Ford can get a quick paint touch-up. The Ford Mustang you bought in 1967 can be restored to beautiful condition right down to the seats. Involved in a fender-bender? Bring your collision repair (and your insurance) here. And all of that is in addition to the excellent maintenance and repair service offered by our Kearny Pearson Ford service center.
Sunroad Collision at Kearny Pearson Ford
In addition to being a San Diego, CA Ford dealership and service center, Kearny Pearson Ford is proud to be part of the Sunroad Auto Group, and to be the home base for Sunroad Collision Center. Whatever your Ford vehicle needs, be it parts, a tune-up, tires, a new windshield, leather replacement after your dog chewed up the seats, or dent work after your Ford Explorer got whacked by a shopping cart in the Target parking lot. Sunroad Collision participates with most major insurers, including GEICO, USAA, State Farm, Pemco, Allstate, Progressive, and Farmers. What's more, in addition to being a Ford collision center, Sunroad Collision Center is recommended by other major manufacturers and is directly affiliated with other members of the Sunroad Auto Group.
Our service and parts centers use the latest technology and methods to ensure the right repair right away. That includes laser-assisted frame straightening, computerized paint matching and mixing, and state of the art bonding and composite materials. Among the services we offer:
- Paint Services can range from minor cosmetic repair for dings, dents, and scratches to refinishing bumpers, molding, and mirror covers. Tired of your car's old color? We can estimate a bumper-to-bumper repaint as well.
- Dent Removal is priced out by the size and number of dents, and can often be done without the need for touch-up paint.
- Interior Repair can rejuvenate the inside of your Ford truck, car, or SUV by repairing torn or cracked seats and interior components.
- Wheel Repair can erase the traces of age, dings, and curb damage from steel or alloy wheels.
- Windshield Replacement is available for collisions or the times when the dump truck driver in front of you wasn't as careful with his load as they should've been.
- Headlight Lens Restoration removes hazing, pits, and yellowing from your headlights to restore their shine.
- Tire Services give you manufacturer-recommended replacement tires to improve safety, handling and fuel economy.
Remember: we work within manufacturers' warranties, as well as honoring most major insurance, in order to minimize costs to you. You'll receive a detailed written estimate and be provided an explanation of each step in the process.
At Kearny Pearson Ford, we feel we have a lot to be proud of. There's our selection of used and new Ford cars, the century-long heritage of the Ford Motor Company itself, and the years-long relationships we've been able to forge with so many of our customers. That last part is especially important, because relationships are at the heart of all we do. They start before the sale, and extend far past the point when a customer buys their car. If you’re looking for Ford service for your Ford Focus, call us today or visit us at 7303 Clairemont Mesa Blvd in San Diego, CA!